Monday 16 April 2012

second skin





(katrina ives)

yo bros, as you may or may not know, i am in my final year at london college of fashion completing a degree in jewellery. most joyful. so anyway, here is the culmination to all my twig love making... my final major project shot and finished. holla! handed in this morning and am looking forward to a wonderful night out in chelsea with my k-sisters tomorrow. had the most splendid day on friday shooting georgia with my lovely little assistant elise, obviously ended the day thanking them with food (at bluebird followed with ben's cookies - nom). cannot believe it is all finally done, couldn't be anymore jolly right now. i'm treating myself to louis v goods on wednesday as this was what was the light shining at the end of the final major project tunnel, very sad but oh so true. i'm going to go run around in circles now as i am delirious with happiness. 

K x