Wednesday 12 December 2012

new in / i





if you follow my instagram or twitter, you would have been aware that i got some very special burberry packages delivered to work recently (being surrounded by tech men meant it was a solo joyous dance)... and these are the goodies that were lurking in those beautiful boxes. they're an early christmas present (from myself to myself, and a little bit from my mama) and i couldn't be happier with what father christmas brought. i've been lusting after this perfect leather shearling biker since the summer, and now i earn money and shiz, i saved up and bought it. i'm horribly in love with it - the stitching of the upper arm of the sleeves, the removable shearling collar, its delightful leather smell, the grain of the leather and most importantly that the sleeve length is long enough for my monkey arms. sigh. 

K x